I have a lot of ambition sometimes and I have a lot of plans.
So much can be done if you have a few places you have been known to stay
Some will check all points and making vague inquires.
I stay in motion, all kinds of motion; some static, some magnetic
I turn corners, I take all the care of an able bodied body.
Lumbering, skipping, and crawling into bed when the sun might rise.
At which point I would rise to a stroll and settle to a sit and rock back and forth.
I checked the weather with my eyes and feet and my chest when the wind is trying to choke me.
and you, you are thinking all wrong.
Like I do every other week, you do not know your full story but you are getting it from all around.
Your plans are secrets and you disappear for such endeavors always in disguise, always.
So when I find you I will make you remember.
I will not ask but read your temper like the weather.
When I walk away in dismay you must run after me and grab my hand to look me in the eye.
I may scream and I may hit you but that would not be a surprise.
But I will probably hold you and my bones will fall and my eyes will change a shade of a color.
You will know it has not nor will ever be as long as it seems.
Years and years will stretch but we will never change our names.
So much can be done if you have a few places you have been known to stay
Some will check all points and making vague inquires.
I stay in motion, all kinds of motion; some static, some magnetic
I turn corners, I take all the care of an able bodied body.
Lumbering, skipping, and crawling into bed when the sun might rise.
At which point I would rise to a stroll and settle to a sit and rock back and forth.
I checked the weather with my eyes and feet and my chest when the wind is trying to choke me.
and you, you are thinking all wrong.
Like I do every other week, you do not know your full story but you are getting it from all around.
Your plans are secrets and you disappear for such endeavors always in disguise, always.
So when I find you I will make you remember.
I will not ask but read your temper like the weather.
When I walk away in dismay you must run after me and grab my hand to look me in the eye.
I may scream and I may hit you but that would not be a surprise.
But I will probably hold you and my bones will fall and my eyes will change a shade of a color.
You will know it has not nor will ever be as long as it seems.
Years and years will stretch but we will never change our names.
No comments:
Post a Comment