Against Me!- 8 Full Hours Of Sleep
Al Green- All Because, I Say A Little Prayer, Your Love Is Like The Morning Sun
Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch- I'll Fly Away
The Allman Brothers Band- Blue Sky
Andrew Bird- Happy Birthday Song, Simple x, Spare-Ohs, Yawny at the Apocalypse
Astrud Gilberto- Without HimThe Band- Get Up Jake, Orange Juice Blues, The Rumor, When You Awake
The Be Good Tanyas- The Littlest Bird
The Beatles- A Day In The Life, All Things Must Pass, Blue Jay Way, Cry Baby Cry, For No One, Golden Slumbers, Good Day Sunshine, Good Morning Good Morning, Here Comes The Sun, I'm Only Sleeping (Revolver, Take 1, Rehearsal), Sun King
Beirut- Cherbourg, The Shrew
Bela Fleck- First Light
Ben Harper- Morning Yearning [Alternative Mix]
Big Brother and The Holding Company- Summertime
Bill Withers- Lovely Day
Billie Holiday- Gloomy Sunday, I Hear The Music
Billy Bragg & Wilco- I Was Born, Someday Some Morning Sometime
Blind Willie McTell- Lord Have Mercy If you PleaseSoon This Morning
Bob Dlyan- As I Went Out One Morning, Early Mornin' Rain, George Jackson (Big Band Version), Highlands, I Don't Believe You, I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine, Lay Lady Lay, Meet Me In The Morning, Mr. Tambourine Man, New Morning, Obviously 5 Believers, On The Road Again, One Too Many Morinings, Walkin' Down The Line, When The Ship Comes In
Bob Dlyan & The Band- Orange Juice Blues, Ruben Remus
Bob Gibson- Fare Thee Well (Dink's Song)
Bob Marley & The Wailers- Burnin' and a Lootin', Soul Rebel, Sun Is Shining, Three Little Birds
Bobby Darin- Early In The Morning
Bobby Womack- Thank You
Born Ruffians-I Need A Life
Brian Wilson- Morning Beat
Bright Eyes- Road To Joy
Buddy Holly- Early In The Morning
The Byrds- Draft Morning
Caetano Veloso- It's A Long Way
Califone- The Orchids
Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band- Grown So Ugly
Cat Power- Sweedeedee
Cat Stevens- Katmandu, Morning Has Broken
The Clash- The Magnificent Seven
Coconut Records- Easy Girl, Saint Jerome
The Congos- Ark of the Covenant
Cornershop- Sleep On The Left Side,You Always Said My Language Would Get Me Into Trouble
Cream- Swlabr
Creedence Clearwater Revival- Sailor's Lament
Crosby, Stills & Nash-You Don't Have To Cry
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young- Carry On, 4 + 20
David Bowie- Good Morning Girl, I Wish You Would, Oh! You Pretty Thing
David Byrne- Glass, Concrete & Stone, Tiny Apocalypse
Dead Can Dance- Song Of The Dispossessed
Desmond Dekker- Beautiful and Dangerous, Israelites, It Pays
Devandra Banhart- Lazy Butterfly, Wake Up Little Sparrow
Django Reinhardt- The World Is Waiting For the Sunrise
The Dodos- Park Song
Donkeys- Dreamin'
Donovan- Colors, The Enchanted Gypsy, Poor Cow, Someone's Singing, The Summer Day Reflection Song, Sunny Goodge Street, Sunshine Superman
Dr. Dog- Unbearable Why
Earl Johnson & His Clodhoppers- Johnson's Old Grey Mule
Eels- Bad News
ELO- Mr. Blue Sky
Elizabeth Cotten- Fare You Well My Darling
Elton John- Amoreena
The Faces- Cindy Incidentally
The Flaming Lips- Goin' On
Fleet Foxes- Sun It Rises, Tiger Mountain Peasant Song, Your Protector
Frank Hutchison- Old Rachel
Frank Sinatra- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
Gene Clark- One In a Hundred, Ship Of The Lord
George Harrison- All Things Must Pass, The Rising Sun
Gladiators- Soul Rebel
Glenn Miller- Oh What a Beautiful Morning Gorillaz- Stop the Dams, Superfast Jellyfish
Greatful Dead- Cumberland Blues, Looks Like Rain, Morning Dew, Sugar Magnolia, Till The Morning Comes
Handsome Furs- Handsome Furs Hate This City
Herman's Hermits- Its Nice to be out in the Morning, Sleepy Joe
Honeybody Moonbee- Flesh and Bone Machine
Howlin' Wolf- Baby How Long, Dust My Broom, Forty Four, I Walked From Dallas, Mama Died and Left Me, Tell Me What I've Done
Ian and Sylvia- Royal Canal
Incredible String Band- Born In Your Town, Blues For The Muse, Chinese White, The Letter, Painting Box, Sailor and The Dancer, Sleepers Awake!, White Bird, You Get Brighter
JJ Cale- Leaving In The Morning
Jack Bruce- You Burned The Tables On Me
Jack Elliot- Grey Goose
Jack Johnson- Tomorrow Morning, Sleep Through The Static
James Moody- Morning Glory Jeff Beck- Morning Dew, Plynth (Water Down The Drain)
Jefferson Airplane- In The Morning
Jim Kweskin- Morning Blues
Jim White- Static On The Radio
Jimi Hendrix- Hey Baby (New Rising Sun), Stepping Stone
Jody Fisher- Everything Happens To Me/Good Morning
Joe Jackson- Got The Time
John Gorka- Morning Side, Satellites
John Mayall- Don't Waist My Time
John Lennon- How Do You Sleep
John Prine- The Great Compromise, Morning Train
Johnny Cash- Cocaine Blues, Give My Love To Rose, Sunday Morning Coming Down
Joni Mitchell- Chelsea Morning
Justin Hinds & Dominoes- Precious Morning
Kanye West- Good Morning
Kings Of Convenience- Winning a Battle Losing The War
Kings Of Leon- Dusty
The Kinks- Cadillac, Dead End Street, Dreams, End of the Season, Here Comes Yet Another Day, Hot Potatoes, Love Me Till The Sun Shines, Morning Song, Till The End Of The Day,
Kitty Wells- Rank Stranger
Laura Nyro- Blackpatch, Blowin' Away
Le Loup- Moring Song
Leadbelly- Good Morning Blues, I'm Leavin' On The Morning Train, It Was Early One Morning
Led Zeppelin- Going To California
Lee Dorsey- Working In The Coal Mine
Leo Kottke- Morning Is A Long Way Home
Leonard Cohen- Blessed Is The Memory, Hey, That's No Way to say Goodbye, Suzanne
Lightnin' Hopkins- Mojo Hand
Little Wings- Uh-Oh (It's Morningtime Again)
Love- Can't Explain, The Daily Planet, The Good Humored Man Sees Everything Number 14
The Lovin' Spoonful- On The Road Again
Lullaby For The Working Class- Good Morning
Luther Allison- Good Morning Love
Lyle Lovett- If You Were To Wake Up, It Ought To Be Easier, Just The Morning, Memphis Midnight/Memphis Morning, Texas Trilogy: Daybreak, Working Too Hard
M. Ward- Afterword/Rag, Here Comes The Sun Again
Manfred Mann- Dashing Away Withe The Smoothing Iron
Mahalia Jackson- Move On Up A Little Higher
The Mamas & The Papas- Monday, Monday
Marc Bolan- Hippy Gumbo
Marianne Faithful- Green Are Your Eyes, Sunny Goodge Street
Marty Robbins- Utah Carrol
Matt Costa- Oh Dear, Sunshine
Meat Puppets- Backwater
The Meters- Out In The Country
Michael Hurley- Blockade Stillers, Coleman Blues, Don't Leave Me this Way, Grapefruit Juice Blues, In The Morning, In Flordia, Redbird, Sweedeedee
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones- Chasing The Sun Away, Jump Through Hoops
Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson- The Debtor
Mississippi Fred McDowell- Good Morning Little School Girl
Moby Grape- Come In The Morning
Modest Mouse- Custom Concern, Gravity Rides Everything
Montezumas- Blame The Dogs
Moody Blues- The Morning: Another Morning
The Mountain Goats- Peacocks, San Bernardino, Woke Up New
Mukesh- Darpan Ko Dekha
My Morning Jacket- One Big Holiday
Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood- Some Velvet Morning
Neko Case- Magpie To The Morning
Neil Halstead- Sometimes the Wheels
Nick Drake- Been Smokin' Too Long, From The Morning, Ghost (early morning), Hazy Jane II, Place To Be, Saturday Sun
Nick Lowe- The Cold Grey Light Of Dawn
Odetta- Muleskinner Blues
Oh No! Oh My!- Walk In The Park
Okkervil River- A Girl In Port, Bruce Wayne Cambell Interviewed On The Roof Of The Chelsea Hotel, 1979
Otis Redding- Cigarettes and Coffee, Gettin' Hip, Good To Me, I've Got Dreams To Remember, (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
Paul Simon- The Coast, The Cool Cool River, The Obvious Child
Peter Bjorn & John- Paris 2004, Last Night
Pink Floyd- A Pillow Of Winds, Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast, Crumbling Land, Grantchester Meadows, Stay
Port O'Brien- A Puffin, Five and Dime, I Woke Up Today, Simple Way
Postal Service- Sleeping In
The Pretty Things- Growing In My Mind, Midnight To Six Man, Private Sorrow, She Says Good Morning, There Will Never Ba Another Day, Trust
Procol Harum- Juicy John Pink
R. L. Burnside .44 Pistol
Radiohead- Faust Arp, Morning Bell/Amnesiac
Rancid- Old Friend
Randy Newman- Last Night I Had a Dream
Rascals- A Beautiful Morning
Ray Charles- I've Got A Woman, Talkin' 'Bout You
Robert Johnson- I Believe I'll Dust My Broom, Walking Blues
Ron Wood & Ronnie Lane- I'll Fly Away
Ronnie Lane- Done This One Before
Ronnie Lane's Slim Chance- Chicken Wired, Harvest Home
Rostam Balmanglij- Campus
Ruby Suns- Morning Sun
Samson Clyde Leonard- Mornings Mother, Rise and Shine
Sarah Vaughan- Summertime
Scott Walker- The World's Strongest Man
Seu Jorge- Oh! You Pretty Thing
The Shaky Hands- Soul, The Sleepless, You're The Light
Simon and Garfunkel- The 59th Street Bridge Song, Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream, Wednesday Morning 3 AM
Shirley Collins- Sweet England
Shirley Collins & Davy Graham- Bad Girl
Sidney Bechet- Characteristic Blues
Sly and The Family Stone- You Can Make It If You Try
Small Faces- Rollin' Over
Sonny Landreth- Ol' Lady Luck
Sons Of The Pioneers- Bunkhouse Bugle Boy, Press Along To The Big Corral
Squeeze- Black Coffee In Bed, In The Morning
Supertramp- Goodbye Stranger
Steel Pulse- George Jackson
Sting- I Hung My Head
Sufjan Stevens- Casimir Pulaski Day
Syd Barrett- Love You
Taj Mahal- Celebarated Walkin' Blues, The Cuckoo, Good Morning Miss Brown, Statesboro Blues
The Tallest Man On Earth- Into The Stream, Where Do My Bluebirds Fly
Tapes 'n Tapes- Omaha
Them- If You and I Could Be As Two, You Just Can't Win
Tim Buckley- Buzzin' Fly, Goodbye and Hello
Tim Hardin- How Long, Never Too Far, Part Of The Wind, Reason To Believe
Tito Simon- This Monday Morning Feeling
The Toasters- Radiation Skank
Tom Waits- Ol' 55
Townes Van Zandt- I'll Be Here In The Morning, Second Lover's Song, She Came and She Touched Me
Tyrannosaurus Rex- Dove, Misty Mist(Highways), First Heart Mighty Dawn Dart, The Visit
Uncle Tupelo- New Madrid
The United States Of America- Stranded In Time
Van Morrison- Brand New Day, Brown Eye Girl, Joe Harper Saturday Morning, Philosophers Stone, Slim Slow Slider, So Quiet In Here, Steal My Heart Away
Velvet Underground- The Gift, Sunday Morning
The Verve- Velvet Morning
Vetiver- Aboretum
Voxtrot- Introduction
Wally Richardson- Monday Monday
The Weavers- Woke Up This Morning
Ween- Stay Forever, What Deaner Was Talking About
Wes Montgomery- A Quiet Morning
Wilco- Less Than You Think, More Like The Moon, When You Wake Up Feeling Old
Wilmer Watts and The Lonley Eagles- Sleepy Desert
Wolf Parade- Pobody's Nerfect
Woody Guthrie- Cocaine Blues, Columbia's Waters, Muleskinner Blues
The Yardbirds- Farewell
Yo La Tengo- Stockholm Syndrome
Yeasayer- 2080
Van Dyke Parks- Donovan's Colors Zombies- Care of Cell 44
13th Floor Elevators- Your Gonna Miss Me

I could never find a morning song list on the internet so here is mine.
It has been at least a year in the making and is ever growing
I would like to post downloads or a playlist of highlight songs
It would be nice if people commented more morning songs
I also made a website which is over there>
It has been at least a year in the making and is ever growing
I would like to post downloads or a playlist of highlight songs
It would be nice if people commented more morning songs
I also made a website which is over there>
No comments:
Post a Comment