be kind to me:I told you once and I told you twice
why be mean when you can be nice
come on be kind to me
can't you see I'm in misery
I hardly feel like a mustard seed
cause your love is what I need
come on be kind to me
can't you see I'm in misery
I'm the ace of hearts and she's my queen
the best ol girl you ever seen
come on be kind to me
can't you see I'm in misery
I told you child when you were 16
I wanted you girl to be my queen
come on be kind to me
can't you see I'm in misery
A bullfrog sittin' on a lilly pond
and I was holding her in my arm
come on be kind to me
can't you see I'm in misery
I call you on the telephone
tell me why your never home
come on be kind to me
can't you see I'm in misery
trumpet solo
be kind to me
can't you see I'm in missssssaaaaarrrrreeeeeeeeee
i'm the ace of hearts and she's my queen. the best ol girl you ever seeen
ReplyDeleteand my business is MEAN!
thanks mean business
ReplyDelete