Thru-Hiking the AT

I will be taking a train on the 4th of April down to Georgia
to start the trail.

3 comments:

  1. Samson! It's Jessie (Ellie). Long time no talk!! Katie and I were just talking about the ole' days and she said you were hiking the A.T., which is amazing, and I'm very jealous. Always wanted to hike the whole thing. We were thinking it might be fun to meet up on the trail and camp when you get back up this way. Would be great to catch up and hear of your adventures. The trail runs close behind where we are currently living. If you'd like, email me at: apinchadash@gmail.com and we can plan it out better. I don't know if you'll get this, but if not, we should catch up another time.
    Safe travels, old friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo sam da man, be safe in yo travels. if any nigguhz fux with you, tell 'em mean bidness sentcha. ughhh yeyuuhhhhh. da realest, be nice homie. - mean business

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo, when did you see michael hurley niggaaa???

    ReplyDelete